Quick Car Rental Discount Reservations Search
- Search car
rentals - Price your worldwide car rental
quickly for airport or city pick-up.
- One way car
rentals - Price your worldwide one-way car rentals with
- Car packages - Combine your car rental with flight and/or hotels for larger savings.
Tips for Renting a Car
- Compare rates for major corporate (Avis, Hertz, National), major
leisure (Alamo, Budget, Dollar) and secondary brands (Advantage,
Enterprise, Fox, etc.). Frequently you can save up to 70% by using an
off-airport service. Granted, there may be a little bit of hassle with
having to get the off-airport shuttle to the rental car company, but in
many airports ALL companies are now off airport in unified car rental
centers. It pays to check if the secondary brands are located off-airport
with the major brands, and if so try a secondary brand with little to no
difference in rental experience.
- If you rent a car frequently join the major rental car companies
frequent traveler programs such as Avis Wizard, Avis Preferred
Service, Hertz #1 Club Gold, and National Emerald Club. These programs
are frequently free of charge through your frequent flyer program or if
you sign up through your business for corporate rates. These services
allow you to pass the car rental counter and go directly to your
pre-reserved rental car.
- Be cautious about purchasing the car rental company's insurance
policies. In many cases either your frequent flier credit card or your
own auto insurance policy will cover you while renting. Know the benefits
you already have before renting a car. But be certain that your other
policies apply. In many cases exotic cars, off road vehicles, and rental
cars in some international locations are not covered.
- Car rental companies frequently offer you an option to pre-purchase a
full tank of fuel. Generally this is not a good deal. You are normally
better off taking the option to refill the tank yourself, and then making
sure to stop at a discount gas station to refill the rental car tank
before ending your rental. Just be sure not to bring it back not full, as
you will be charged an excessive penalty by the car rental company.
- Make sure to inspect the rental vehicle carefully before leaving the
car rental lot. If there are any dents, scratches, or other damage be
sure to either swap the car or have the rental contract noted
- Be sure to add all drivers to the rental contract. If you don't add a
driver, and something bad happens, you will be left liable as you have
voided the car rental contract in many cases.
- Enjoy the freedom of having a car at your disposal when on the
Click here to start your car