Frequent Flyer Credit Cards
Here is our listing of frequent flyer mileage credit cards. These credit cards earn you valuable mileage with the frequent flyer or frequent guest program of your choice while you spend money on travel and other purchases. Why not rack up a free trip while buying your groceries? We also have a comprehensive listing of airline frequent flyer and hotel frequent guest programs.
- American Airlines Citibank
AAdvantage Mastercard and Visa - Earn mileage on American Airlines with the Citibank AAdvantage Card. Available as Mastercard or Visa.
- American Express Membership Rewards - Earn mileage in a unified account by
registering your American Express card for the Membership
Rewards program. Mileage can then be transfered to numerous airline, hotel, and car rental frequency programs. A great way to top off accounts that have a bit of extra mileage in them.
- American Express Cards - American Express offers several frequency point
cards including the Delta Skymiles cards, Hilton Optima Cards, and Starwood Sheraton Preferred Guest cards.
- Amtrak Guest Rewards Mastercard - This is a no annual fee mastercard. It also has slightly lower currency transaction fees than many other mileage
based cards. You can convert miles to some other frequent point programs as well.
- Asia Miles Credit Card
partners - Earn Asia Miles with the Citibank Rewards, RBC Royal Bank, American Express
Membership Rewards, ANZ, Chinatrust, DBS, Diners Club International, Taipei Fubon
Bank, Nicos, United Overseas Bank, Cigna, HSBC credit cards, and Standard
Chartered Bank credit cards among others.
- Bank of
America - Offers numerous travel point reward credit cards
including Alaska Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, AAA, Royal Caribbean, Virgin Atlantic, Asiana Airlines, and Spirit Airlines.
- Diners Club Rewards - Earn Club Rewards points on every purchase and then transfer the points to
any airline, hotel, or car rental program. A great way to top off accounts when you are ready to claim awards.
- Royal Bank Avion - Earn 1 RBC Reward point for
every Canadian dollar spent on the card. Option to convert to American
AAdvantage or British Airways Miles.